Check out the latest Sunday message right here.
- Gwen DeGroff - November 22, 2015 - More Than Meets the Eye
- Doug Johnson - November 15, 2015 - Your Reality Is What You Think
- Doug Johnson - November 8, 2015 - Responding to the Father's Voice
- Doug Johnson - Why Do We Dedicate Babies? - November 1, 2015
- Peter Neuberger - October 25, 2015 - Positioning to Receive
do it with God
Harvest Church is an optimistic, family-oriented and loving church community in Hampstead, Maryland. We love God and we love watching people become set free and awakened to their true identity as sons and daughters of a Good Father. We desire to bring heaven to earth, in all areas of our lives: family, friendships, career and culture.
Whether you’re meeting in a house church with friends throughout the week, or serving at one of our community outreaches in Baltimore or Hampstead, we are passionate about cultivating deep and lasting relationships with one another and with the Lord. Statement of Faith
Join us on Sunday mornings at 10 am (or 10:30 the first Sunday of each month) for our contemporary worship service and message.
Connect during the week at a house church. Each group has a different style and flare. Fellowship, worship, pray, grow, love. Send us an email through the contact page to learn more.
With monthly outreaches in Park Heights, Baltimore and our Food Pantry in Hampstead, there are plenty of ways to get plugged in. Send us an email through the contact page to find out more